Scheduling An Appointment is a Powerful Choice for Self Care
Not sure if the Tarot is for you, or what to expect in a reading with me? I honor your process of careful deliberation and wisdom; it’s not always an easy decision.
So if you’d like more insight about getting a Tarot reading, my individual style, and the ways I will work with you, just stop by here to learn more.
My sessions are $125 per hour
An hour-long reading is usually a comfortable amount of time for either going into depth for a single major issue, or getting several shorter readings on multiple items of concern.
There is usually also enough time to draw follow-up cards, if further clarification is needed on anything that may come up.
If you decide to add additional time, and I am able to accommodate this, it will be in half-hour increments, at $60/half hour, payable at the time of our meeting. If it looks like we are going overtime, I will let you know — it is your decision, not mine.
Which reminds me to tell you — I will never add hidden fees or charges, or push to “up-sell” you on other services or products. Other details about my ethical code can be found here.
Please note: Due to the pandemic, I am obliged to suspend in-person readings for the time being. I am so sorry not to be able to welcome you to my home, and am looking forward to circumstances improving as soon as safely possible.
In addition, I do not offer video readings. I find that the technology is too fiddly and unreliable. Thanks for understanding.
Choose a Time and Purchase a One Hour Reading By Phone:
While we are not able to meet in person, please be reassured that over half of my clients over the years have been long-distance. A reading by phone can be as powerful as one in person — sometimes more so, because there are fewer distractions. I would be delighted to schedule with you. You can check my availability and make your appointment with the button below.
To lock in your appointment time, unless we’ve made other arrangements, pre-payment is required. AFTER you have gotten confirmation of your appointment, please pay by clicking the button below.
Note to International Callers
When you make your appointment, you will be given a conference call number. It is not toll free, and some non-U.S. carriers might either block you from calling, or make it very expensive. If you believe that may be the case, just email me and we can work out a more affordable way to connect.
Last but not least —
For those who would like to buy a gift certificate, the steps and prices are essentially the same as those described above. Only you don’t need to pick an appointment time – just click the PayPal™ button of your choice. When I receive notice of your purchase (usually within two business days), we’ll discuss where the certificate should be sent, to whom it should be addressed, how you’d like it personalized, etc.
And then, your recipient can schedule their session with me at their convenience. Easy for you, easy for them!
Still not sure? More than one-half of my clients are long-distance phone customers from all over the world who book sessions with me again and again. All you need is access to PayPal™, email and a telephone.
With a valid email address, you can use most major credit cards in PayPal™, even if you have never created an account. Or set one up – it’s simple, and FREE.
Either way, it’s easy to arrange a personal, customized, one-on-one reading with me at your convenience. And if you prefer, you can always mail me a check, as long as I receive it before your appointment.
Questions? No PayPal? No worries — there are other alternatives. Email me! I’m delighted to set your mind at ease.
The Fine Print:
- At this time, these are the ONLY days I am available for private readings. Sorry, no exceptions. If you want to schedule with me, you will see that you need to do so with at least one day’s notice. That’s because I do not offer “emergency” Tarot readings. Instead, I ask that you be in a more thoughtful, receptive space of mind and heart. After I’ve received your appointment request from my scheduling site, you can expect confirmation from me within two business days.
- Once we schedule our time together, please keep your appointment. I realize sometimes emergencies do happen, but if for some reason you have to cancel or reschedule, email or call me at least 24 hours before your reading. If I don’t hear from you in advance, your pre-payment will be non-refundable. I’m sorry, but I go to the time and trouble to prepare for your reading. And I usually have a waiting list for appointments, so this is the only way I can be fair to all. Thanks for understanding.
- And please remember: my consultations are suggestions for your personal growth and wisdom, based on my interpretation of the Tarot. Your choices are your own. My readings are never a substitute for professional medical, legal, or financial advice, so please do not ask me about such matters.
- Similarly, please do not ask me to tell you what someone else is thinking, doing, or feeling. I will not use my gifts to peek into anybody’s business that is not present. My readings focus on and support YOU. For more about this you can review my Code of Ethics.
- I reserve the right to refuse my services as I see fit. And I will urge anyone in need of other professional intervention to seek help. Lastly, some states require me to say that you must be 18 years or older to use this service and all readings are for entertainment purposes only.
To read more about my ethical guidelines click here.