How the Tarot Can Shed Some Light on Your Life
The Tarot is a fantastically powerful tool for guidance, growth, clarity, and understanding. With its roots deep in centuries-old wisdom, it is a thoroughly modern method for inspiration and insight. It will help you understand and direct the many energies and forces that are flowing in your life.
Its symbols and archetypes transcend language, time, and culture. It will resonate with your Deep Awareness. Guided by a skilled practitioner like myself, the Tarot speaks to you in universal images that your inner self already understands.
Why Get a Tarot Reading?
The Tarot is an exceptional tool for expanding your highest wisdom, putting the power back in your hands for life to be more juicy and joyful. I would especially suggest getting a reading when —
- Life is starting to feel like Groundhog Day. You’re feeling aimless or stuck in a rut — same old, same old. You need a breath of fresh air! Get a Tarot reading! The Tarot is amazing at sparking your creativity, revealing new possibilities, and showing you ways to tidy up whatever unfinished business might be holding you back.
- Considering a major decision. Honest readers (including me) will not tell you what to do. But the cards will illuminate what issues are most important to focus on as you choose, point to possible outcomes based on the various directions open to you, and also highlight possible factors you had not considered.
- Starting a new chapter of your life. A Tarot reading near your birthday, or when some other significant life event is approaching is a fantastic way to launch a new phase in your life. Your reading can help you navigate the changes ahead with clarity and preparation, suggest what themes are going to be more important, and what directions will help you thrive.
- If you are struggling — with personal difficulty, or some part of your life that is bringing you sorrow. The Tarot is a trusted friend that can shed new light for healing, perspective, and how to address the situations troubling you.
- When starting out on a new project. A reading can be very effective for helping you focus your intention and what you want a successful outcome to look like. The Tarot can show you what resources are available, what challenges you may encounter, and give you strategies for meeting them successfully. The cards may also indicate opportunities you would otherwise have overlooked.
- And last but maybe most important of all:
The Tarot is a power tool for personal growth and transformation.
A reading can give you brilliant insights to help you understand what makes you tick, how you make choices, what is perhaps blocking you, and how you interact with the world as a whole. If you are reflecting on your life and the way you live it, a Tarot reading can be a soul-deep, life-changing experience.
Want a little more insight into my services first? Okay —
My Approach to the Tarot
I am one of our area’s most trusted practitioners and am well known and respected in the broader, worldwide professional community. I’ve worked with thousands of clients for the past 48 years, and have taught the Tarot to many hundreds of students over the past 25 years.
I am also a lifelong mystic, empath, and intuitive. I welcome all paths, beliefs, and spiritual traditions. In fact, you don’t have to be religious in any way at all. But it might help to know that my own perspective is informed by a Goddess-centered, Nature-based spirituality, with deep roots in the Reclaiming tradition, and old Faery practices.
I am a member of the American Tarot Association, Tarot Professionals, and the Tarot Association of the British Isles. These organizations encourage the highest standards for rigorous skill, knowledge and integrity. And my own code of ethics reflects my promise to offer you exceptional service and care.
My Tarot readings are for creative, motivated people who prefer to live extraordinary lives. For over 48 years, I have seen how the Tarot can open our hearts and awareness in new, powerful ways that bring soulful abundance and deeper blessings to our lives.
I would love to help you discover your true calling and most authentic self.
Privately, In Person
I am available on a limited basis in the peaceful, healing space of my home in northern Durham County, North Carolina.
If we meet in person, I will encourage you to make a recording of our conversation together, using your phone or other recording device. You are also welcome to photograph your reading.
You can check my schedule and set up an appointment by going here.
It may be more convenient for you to purchase a telephone reading with me, either for yourself or as a gift reading for someone special. If we meet by phone, I will record our phone conversation (unless you specify otherwise), so that you can review it anytime.
Naturally, for phone readings, I will also email you a digital photo of the cards we’ve discussed. I will send you the links for both the recording and photo(s) via Dropbox, unless you prefer other arrangements.
If you’d like to check my appointment schedule and set up a phone reading, you can get started by going here.
What To Expect
One of the reasons I encourage my clients to record their session is that often your reading will continue to offer you insights long after our meeting. For instance, you may gain unexpected wisdom from dreams afterwards, “coincidental” meetings and conversations, and sudden epiphanies.
I will make sacred space for your illumination and revelation. Thus, my reading method is a powerful combination of intuitive guidance from my spirit allies (and yours), together with the wisdom of the Tarot, which I have studied and practiced since 1972.
I am all about empowerment, and helping you trust your own inner knowing. So you can expect a friendly, upbeat conversational experience, not a one-way channeling or a spooky, weird drama. It’s about YOU, not me.
I will even give you a choice of several popular, user-friendly decks to awaken your aesthetic sense and your own intuition! Or, naturally, if you already have a favorite that I am familiar with and own, I’m at your service!
What Kind of Spreads I Use
In my experience, the most effective readings are about an hour long. This can cover general overview readings, like those done with the familiar 10-card Celtic Cross layout (which, actually, I rarely use), or a month-by-month birthday layout.
It is also a comfortable amount of time for either going into depth for a single major issue, or getting several shorter readings on multiple items of concern.
I usually prefer to customize your layout, creating YOUR spread from scratch. This is so we can “cut to the chase” and dive straight into your questions efficiently and effectively.
Although it is helpful for you to give some consideration ahead of time to what you want to ask, I am glad to help you fine-tune your questions if you wish, so that the reading can be as clear and direct as possible.
In a one-hour reading, there is usually enough time to draw follow-up cards, if further clarification is needed on anything that may come up.
Make an appointment with me now
I’d love to meet with you, and it’s incredibly easy. Just click here.