Thank you to everyone who participated and made my Tarot Without Tears 2020 workshop one of the most magical gatherings ever! Despite COVID, despite Zoom’s quirky frustrations — even despite being in the Mercury retrograde shadow period!
Each of you has the potential for magnificent service and blessings as we all participate in these challenging times.
It is such an honor to be a part of your journey!
Please visit back often, because I am hoping that the Tarot Boutique will be returning, as well as a Fall offering of
Reading for Others.
Here’s what previous class participants have said:
- “Never quite got in tight with the Tarot? Lacking confidence in your skills? Fear no more. Beth will help you find your inner Tarot Diva! She got me over a lifelong disability of suffering from Tarot Intimidation. Cured me. I love it now! So just head to her page and give it a look. I am a fan, you could be too.”
- “Beth is THE best instructor ever…this is the place to learn… Oh and it’s lot of fun too…. Beth ranks up there as one of the most amazing women who has come into my life. So, if you’ve ever been interested in the Tarot, please go to Beth and learn from her…”
- “Definitely exceeded my expectations!”
- “Really helped me form a relationship with the cards.”
- “Fantastic, fun, and a super bargain!”
- “On a scale of 1 to 10, I give you a 15!”
- “I enjoyed every minute, and only wished it didn’t have to end!”
- “Great exercises for practical exposure and understanding.”
- “I loved the intuitive practice and teaming up with others for readings.”