Step into your power!
Learn to read your own Tarot cards.
Tarot has become wildly popular, hitting the mainstream in ways I’ve never seen in my 48 years of reading and studying the cards.
Probably because people are discovering that — It. Just. Works.
But there is a finesse and an art to being a good reader that all the instant experts and “branded” personalities who pop up and disappear like mushrooms after a Spring rain will never be able to give you.
However, I can. And I would LOVE to!
How would you like to have this centuries-old Wisdom for modern times at your fingertips — lightning fast — anytime, anywhere?
What if you could have a clear, inspiring, and fantastically accurate way to connect to your highest, most trustworthy guidance?
All without slogging through hours of memorization, dozens of endless lessons, or piles of woo-woo, hocus-pocus.
And with just these two fun, hands-on days of exploring, you will!
There is just no substitute for the in-person, exclusive attention you get in a workshop!
After a three year wait, my beloved Tarot Without Tears class is back — just for YOU!
If you’re ready to learn how to read the Tarot with skill and confidence, you’ll need both the Introductory class of Feb. 29, plus our all-day Tarot immersion on March 22.
In Tarot Without Tears: The Wisdom Journey, you’ll get all the basics, and then start working with the Tarot as a tool for accessing your deep wisdom. And by the end of our 2nd day together, you will be reading your own cards!
Enroll in this specially priced two-day package for aspiring readers:
Saturday, Feb. 29 and
Sunday, March 22, 2020 –
Start your Springtime by learning to read the Tarot. All the details can be found by clicking the button below:
Don’t miss out. As of Feb. 3, there are only THREE seats left!
Learn to read the Tarot with me and know you are getting the best experience and individual attention money can buy.
Here’s what previous class participants have said:
- “Never quite got in tight with the Tarot? Lacking confidence in your skills? Fear no more. Beth will help you find your inner Tarot Diva! She got me over a lifelong disability of suffering from Tarot Intimidation. Cured me. I love it now! So just head to her page and give it a look. I am a fan, you could be too.”
- “Beth is THE best instructor ever…this is the place to learn… Oh and it’s lot of fun too…. Beth ranks up there as one of the most amazing women who has come into my life. So, if you’ve ever been interested in the Tarot, please go to Beth and learn from her…”
- “Definitely exceeded my expectations!”
- “Really helped me form a relationship with the cards.”
- “Fantastic, fun, and a super bargain!”
- “On a scale of 1 to 10, I give you a 15!”
- “I enjoyed every minute, and only wished it didn’t have to end!”
- “Great exercises for practical exposure and understanding.”
- “I loved the intuitive practice and teaming up with others for readings.”