Learn to read your own Tarot cards.
Tarot is enjoying a Renaissance that has never been seen since, um, well, maybe the actual Renaissance!
Wildly popular because — It. Just. Works.
So, how would you like to have this centuries-old Wisdom for modern times at your fingertips — lightning fast — anytime, anywhere? What if you could have a clear, inspiring, and fantastically accurate way to connect to your highest, most trustworthy guidance?
And with these fun, hands-on classes, you will!
Part One – Planting the Seed: An Introduction to the Tarot
This class is preparation for Part 2, which will be September 23, 2017.
Part Two – The Wisdom Journey: Read the Tarot for Yourself
Saturday, September 23
Dancing Moon Books and Gifts, Raleigh, NC
Once you have had a little practice and are at ease with the fundamentals of Tarot, the big question is, how do the cards interact with each other in a reading? How do you make Tarot work for you?
We’ll answer that and much more! In this full day of Tarot adventure, you’ll move beyond the basics, and will be working with the Tarot as a tool for accessing your deep wisdom.
No prior experience is required, however, you must already be familiar with the fundamental basics (ex: what are the origins of the Tarot and how is it special, definition of suits, understanding the concepts behind the Major and Minor Arcana, etc.).
This is where we put together our “ABCs” of the Tarot and learn to read for ourselves.
By the end of our day together —
You’ll be able to read your cards. With confidence; and without being dependent on the books. Without lots of tedious memorization. Specifically, you’ll be
- Seeing how to combine individual cards together to make a reading.
- Learning Your Tarot Soul and Personality Profile.
- Experiencing the Major Arcana cards in very personal, helpful ways.
- Developing your intuitive skills.
- Discovering how interpretation of a card is affected by the placement of the other cards nearby.
- Developing clear questions and simple, powerful spreads.
- Giving and receiving lots of fun, illuminating practice readings in pairs and teams, all under my expert guidance.
The Wisdom Journey will be held at Dancing Moon Books in Raleigh, where I am an endorsed, featured instructor. Bring your lunch, or else takeout is available from nearby eateries.
Preregistration is required and seating is limited, so that I can give you lots of personal attention. Go here for more info:
ps: These classes are REQUIRED for my more advanced workshops, like Reading for Others and Going Pro. And they qualify you to join my Tarot Boutique classes.
pps: Fair warning: It is uncertain as to when I will be able to offer these again.
Don’t miss out. Learn to read the Tarot with me and know you are getting the best experience and personal attention money can buy.
Here’s what previous class participants have said:
- “Never quite got in tight with the Tarot? Lacking confidence in your skills? Fear no more. Beth will help you find your inner Tarot Diva! She got me over a lifelong disability of suffering from Tarot Intimidation. Cured me. I love it now! So just head to her page and give it a look. I am a fan, you could be too.”
- “Beth is THE best instructor ever…this is the place to learn… Oh and it’s lot of fun too…. Beth ranks up there as one of the most amazing women who has come into my life. So, if you’ve ever been interested in the Tarot, please go to Beth and learn from her…”
- “Definitely exceeded my expectations!”
- “Really helped me form a relationship with the cards.”
- “Fantastic, fun, and a super bargain!”
- “On a scale of 1 to 10, I give you a 15!”
- “I enjoyed every minute, and only wished it didn’t have to end!”
- “Great exercises for practical exposure and understanding.”
- “I loved the intuitive practice and teaming up with others for readings.”
Click on the buttons above and save your seat today!