Calling all intuitives, readers, mediums, astrologers, clairvoyants, dream interpreters…
Maybe you read the Tarot. Or the Lenormand. Or runes, tea leaves, or else maybe crystals are your “thing.”
Going Pro – How to Start (or Improve) Your Own Professional Reading Practice
Are you thinking about going pro with your divination/counseling services? But not sure if you’re ready, or how to go about it? Or maybe just the thought of “business” gives you the heebie-jeebies.
Now that you have been reading a while for friends, family, maybe even the public, are you longing to transition from struggling newbie to flourishing professional?
If you have been thinking about charging for your services, or you want to take your current practice to the next level, this is the workshop you’ve been waiting for!
I am offering behind-the-scenes insight into how to build a superb service as a reader.
Not limited only to Tarot, if you are ready to create a prosperous part-time or full-time practice, I would love to share my expertise as a successful, full-time reader with a special few who want to offer their own services.
Although starting your own business is perilous in any occupation, being a metaphysical practitioner comes with its own unique set of challenges and rewards. Let me help you navigate the hazards and build a thriving divination/reading/healing service.
Our location will be in Durham, either at my magical Laurel Hill Cottage, in the woods of northern Durham county, or at Health Touch NC near South Square Shopping (near I-40, MLK Blvd., and 15-501), depending on the number that wish to sign up. I will let you know as soon as I do, of course!
Before you enroll, you should know:
- This class is not at the introductory, brand-new beginner level. A rule of thumb is that you should have at least a year of regular personal practice plus some experience reading for others, preferably beyond only friends and family.
- Although this class is available to all metaphysical modalities, preference will be given to students who have taken my “Reading for Others” workshop, who are also the ONLY Tarot readers eligible to take this. Sorry, no exceptions.
- If the class fills up, there will be a waiting list. You will be invited to fill any possible vacancies in the order you registered, so you might hold the date, even if you don’t get in right away. You will have a couple of hours to respond, before the opening is passed to the next person in line.
- Life happens, and things do come up. I understand. So if you cancel your registration up to 7 days before the program begins, I will return your registration minus a $10 administrative fee. If you cancel after March 17, your tuition is non-refundable.
Ready to take the leap?
Here’s what previous class participants have said:
- “Never quite got in tight with the Tarot? Lacking confidence in your skills? Fear no more. Beth will help you find your inner Tarot Diva! She got me over a lifelong disability of suffering from Tarot Intimidation. Cured me. I love it now! So just head to her page and give it a look. I am a fan, you could be too.”
- “Beth is THE best instructor ever…this is the place to learn… Oh and it’s lot of fun too…. Beth ranks up there as one of the most amazing women who has come into my life. So, if you’ve ever been interested in the Tarot, please go to Beth and learn from her…”
- “Definitely exceeded my expectations!”
- “Really helped me form a relationship with the cards.”
- “Fantastic, fun, and a super bargain!”
- “On a scale of 1 to 10, I give you a 15!”
- “I enjoyed every minute, and only wished it didn’t have to end!”
- “Great exercises for practical exposure and understanding.”
- “I loved the intuitive practice and teaming up with others for readings.”
Click on the button above and save your seat today!