- Have you been working with the Tarot or other wisdom tools for a while, and now you long to move beyond the introductory level?
- Have you found that there are Tarot topics that intrigue, excite, and sometimes confuse you?
- Do you wish you could have a more personalized, dynamic experience, exploring more advanced ways that Tarot and other practices can work for you?
- Would you love to spend an afternoon each month in a peaceful, magical space, with other committed, energized students of the esoteric arts?
Come to the Tarot Boutique!
bou·tique (bo͞oˈtēk), noun.
1. A small store selling fashionable clothes or accessories.
2. A business that serves a sophisticated or specialized clientele.
3. Unique, exclusive workshops for the discerning Tarot connoisseur.
These are intimate, tailor-made workshops for people who want MORE in-depth exploration into magical subjects, especially the Tarot.
I offer these classes in choice, specialty morsels that stand alone, or that can combine to offer you new depth in your practice. Each workshop is small and cozy, very affordable, and includes all handouts, light refreshments, and plenty of hands-on experience.
The power of intuitive understanding will protect you from harm until the end of your days.
– Lao Tzu (approx. 5th-4th century B.C.E.)
Psychic ability is not a rarefied talent for only a few. It’s not some uncanny, woo-woo gift for only the specially select.
Whether you believe in it or not is immaterial. Intuition is our birthright – yours and mine. It is as much a part of our humanity as our eyes, our ears, our tender skin. And without it, we really are up the creek.
By popular request —
Understand and Develop Your Intuition
Sept. 1, 2018
1-6pm, Laurel Hill Cottage – $67
Are you ready to claim your intuitive power? Wouldn’t it be wonderful to actually train it, discovering and developing the talent you already have? (Yes, you do!).
Haven’t you longed to learn how it functions, how it can help you, guide you, and protect you?
What if you were to discover that, not only can it safeguard you from going under in these most tense and challenging times, it makes life much more meaningful. And … it’s FUN!
I’ll be covering all that and more in this new, streamlined version of a workshop I’ve been teaching for many years.
Because we need effective understanding and answers now, that we can put to work right away.
In our time together, we’ll discuss your current experiences, as well as learn to understand, access, and expand those beautiful gifts of yours. Then you will learn some ways to fine-tune your abilities, protect your boundaries, and cultivate your skills for the future.
Here’s what my previous workshop participants have said:
- “If you want to learn Tarot or just develop a better relationship with it, these classes are for you. I personally cannot say enough good things about them. They really opened me up to just how much I could personally get out of the cards.”
- “Beth is THE best instructor ever…this is the place to learn… Oh and it’s lot of fun too…. Beth ranks up there as one of the most amazing women who has come into my life… So, if you’ve ever been interested in the Tarot, please go to Beth and learn from her…”
- “Definitely exceeded my expectations!”
- “Really helped me form a relationship with the Tarot cards.”
- “Fantastic, fun, and a super bargain!”
- “On a scale of 1 to 10, I give you a 15!”
- “I enjoyed every minute, and only wished it didn’t have to end!”
- “Great exercises for practical exposure and understanding.”
- “I loved the intuitive practice and teaming up with others for readings.”
- “Thank you for a beautiful afternoon. Your workshops always leave me feeling confident and with a renewed connection to Spirit!”
- “So thankful for you sharing your gift with me and others, who want to set higher standards and use only healthy methods for serving and helping.”
- “The tools given by you were very clearly described and the discussions you encouraged helped anchor these tools in our experience…You’re informal, yet so well informed and able to teach complex processes so well. Thank you for sharing your knowledge!”