Learn the basics of the Tarot in just a few, fun hours
From 1:30 until 6:30pm
At Health Touch NC, LLC
3500 Westgate Drive Suite 504
Beth Owl's Daughter / firstname.lastname@example.org
~ Tarot Without Tears ~ Learn to Read the Tarot for Yourself!
Part One - Planting the Seed: An Introduction to the Tarot
Whether you just want a basic introduction, or are building the foundation for learning to read, this is for you.
There's simply nothing like hands-on, personal guidance from a master-level teacher. You can learn to be a confident reader in this two-part series -- and all without memorizing, without slogging through hours and hours of study, and without tears!
If you have been curious about using the beautiful system of the Tarot, this is where to start.
Whether you would like an introductory overview, or you're trying to break away from relying on the books, or perhaps you'd like a hands-on refresher to reawaken an old interest, this half day of fun, discovery, and practice will cover:
- lots of myth-busting about the Tarot, including what it is and where it came from.
- the differences between Tarot and other intuitive arts.
- what Tarot is (and is not!).
- how to choose and care for your deck.
- techniques for tapping into your intuition.
- the essential components of the Tarot, including the elemental energies of the Suits, the Court cards, and the Major and Minor Arcana.
With this as firm foundation, you can be sure you are developing superior skills that will bring you years of enjoyment. No experience is necessary, but if you have a deck, by all means, bring it.
Part One will give you a comprehensive understanding of the Tarot, and is required for Part Two.