You cannot get through a single day without having an impact on the world around you. What you do makes a difference, and you have to decide what kind of difference you want to make.
And now is the time to decide what kind of difference YOU want to make.
It’s time for the NC Conservation Network’s Annual Fundraising Auction.
The North Carolina Conservation Network is a statewide network of over 100 environmental, community, and environmental justice organizations focused on protecting North Carolina’s environment and public health.
- They are the ones pushing back against the huge interests funding the pipeline threatening to snake through our state.
- They are challenging the big money corporations that are dismantling the EPA’s clean air and water standards.
- They are fighting to stop the greedy logging practices, and the destruction of our wilderness areas in the mountains.
- They are the watchdogs fighting the huge energy corporations planning to drill on our beautiful coastlines and that have secretly poisoned our rivers with coal ash.
- They have been the champions for our citizens in the wake of the deadly pollution from GenX, Duke Energy, and more.
- And there is almost no one else standing between us and the powerful fracking interests already divvying up our lovely rolling hills.
This year, more than ever, in order to stand up to these giant lobbyists and interests with their infinitely deep pockets, and the muscle of the politicians they own, NCCN needs YOU.
But Here’s the Fun Part
Helping is easy, and fun! To raise funds, there are tons of items, services, adventures, tickets, and trips near and far that are ready for your bids. And the starting bid for most of the items half of their retail value!
Bask in the beauty of Ocracoke Island — for a song! Relax in your own mountain cabin — for practically nothing! Get the VIP treatment at spas, distilleries, and museums; go on hikes with wildlife experts; relax with champagne and dessert; snuggle up with a pair of famed “Farm to Feet socks” … the lists go on and on!
Every dollar you spend will make a huge difference, as NCCN continues the hard, expensive task of pushing back against the antagonists that put profits over stewardship.
Don’t Wait – The Auction Ends at 10pm (Eastern) on Thursday the 15th
Remember: many of the starting bids begin at half of those items’ retail value!
But do not procrastinate — you only have until 10pm this Thursday, the 15th to scoop up these deals and support the North Carolina Conservation Network.
Please share this with your friends and networks. Bid early and often!
When you win, everyone wins!