I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand.
I don’t usually promote my stuff here in my blog area .. but then I asked myself.. Why not?
After all, I would hate for you to miss out on this because you, my faithful visitors, of all people, didn’t know about it! And, I admit, I am so used to only offering this locally, I keep sort of forgetting that you might actually be able to join me!
So here goes…(I hope you don’t mind!)…
As you may know (if you subscribe to my newsletter, which of course you do, right?), I have been offering a number of private classes here at my home, Laurel Hill, in North Carolina. I created them in order to help people identify and cultivate their capacity to live a deeper, more soulful experience. I call these workshops – Tools for Transition.
They consist of several series of one and two-day workshops. Each class focuses on a unique set of tools and skills that can help you move gracefully, confidently and powerfully through times of profound personal and global change.
And this Fall, thanks to the gentle but steady nudging from my colleagues and my local students, for the first time, I am offering them beyond central North Carolina … as teleclasses!
In short, I am completely jazzed to finally be able to welcome YOU – wherever you are!
Tools for Transition – Series One
Developing Your Intuition
A Teleseminar with Beth Owl’s Daughter
Part One: Wednesday, Sept. 28, 2011
7:30-9:30 pm EDT/4:30-6:30 pm PDT
Part Two: Wednesday, Oct. 5, 2011
8-9:30 pm EDT/5-6:30 pm PDT
In Part One of this two-part program, you will take 5 easy, but important steps towards becoming confident and skilled using your intuitive gifts. You will –
• discover gentle, but powerful ways of experiencing your own psychic abilities.
• learn methodical, time-tested steps that enable you to reliably and effectively connect to your deep intuitive power.
• experiment with a variety of modalities and techniques to see what resonates best for you.
• meet your archetypal birth guide who can help open your personal channel for communicating with your Inner Wisdom.
• strengthen your alliance with your own personal “entourage” of guides, angels, and helpers.
You will be given some practice exercises to help you expand and discover your intuitive abilities in “real life.” We will meet again the following Wednesday.
In Part Two we’ll –
• review your week, discuss what worked, what didn’t and your experiences practicing with your abilities.
• refine and practice, based on what you want to discuss.
• learn how to protect yourself and your psychic sensitivity.
• create strategies for feeding your spirit.
• learn how to create a support network for the journey ahead.
All the rest of the details, including the quick, easy enrollment instructions, are here.
Already, an amazing, talented learning circle is beginning to gather, and I would love to have you be a part of it!
From whatever skill level you are already used to, you can learn to open more fully, deeply, and trust your intuitive senses. I would love to show you how!