Quiet Time for Dreaming

I admit, it’s a bit quiet around here this week.

So I wanted to let you know everything’s okay… in fact, super okay!

I am treating myself to some time this wintry week for dreaming, brainstorming, planning, and imagining what I might like to offer you in the coming year.  That includes here on my blog, as well as some of the special goodies I’ve been talking about in my newsletter.

(In case you didn’t know it, my newsletter subscribers get special “insider” offers and announcements that I don’t share with the general public!)

Which reminds me … I have posted this in one of those little sidebar blocks over there on the left for a bit now, but I welcome your input here.  As you may know by now, I am not big on blogging just for the sound of my own inner voice!  I really love this to be interactive and conversational with you!

So what kinds of subjects are grabbing your imagination lately?  Where might you like to go exploring in the days to come?  I have some ideas of my own, but I would really LOVE to know your longings and dreams, too!  So please feel free to share! (I have a sneaking suspicion we’re already on the same wavelengths, but I’d be delighted to hear from you and find out!)..

More to come, so stay tuned!

• January 13, 2011, 10:14 am James Wells

Winter is a bit like the abaton in an Asklepian temple, a sacred container for, and generator of, our healing dreams. Much is stirring in the quiet, velvety darkness.

• January 13, 2011, 10:17 am Beth

Wow! Pure poetry, James.. And by the way – I am so delighted to see you visiting here! Pull up a cozy chair and a cup of tea and be very welcome!

• January 13, 2011, 12:35 pm Cathy Sky

I am dreaming of going home to Ireland but have no idea where the money would come from. It’s a longing that won’t quit. When dreams are not financially possible, it is hard for me not to squelch them so I won’t waste time longing for what I can’t have. I know there is a better way of thinking about aspirations, but have never been a great money earner and desiring things beyond my means has been a great challenge for me lately. As I’m sure it has been for many who are caught in the financial crunch. What do you do when your dream seems too big for your wallet?

• January 13, 2011, 12:43 pm judy

May I have a cuppa too? cream and sugar, please.
    oh, and I brought some scones with strawberry preserves and devon cream!
    On my mind lately?…
    So, if I come bearing gifts.. I’m exploring ways to share my gifts in ways that they will be received/appreciated.

• January 13, 2011, 3:49 pm Arie

Beth, whatever comes up is fine. 🙂

What about a week’s rune reading together with the weekly card?

Arie

• January 13, 2011, 6:38 pm Elsa

I have a base(ic) question. I love the word blessing(s), even more the english word than in my mother language. I love to hear it. I`m wondering about the nature of a blessing. Everyone can offer it? Can it have a specific intent, such as peace, clarity, hope…? Can have words to give form to the intention? Can it bestow something good in someone that does not know a silent blessing was sent(?) to her? Is like a prayer? It conveys so much! And it has an impact on the sender(?) too. Can we have your wise words on this?

• January 15, 2011, 12:35 am Laurie

I am dreaming about the time when everyone wakes from the winter slumber. When the trees begin to bud and the grass turns greener. I like the winter as well, it has a peace about it. But there is nothing like planting new life and smelling new blooms all around you. Feeling the warmth of the sun and hearing the birds sing there songs. I am ready for Spring.

• January 15, 2011, 3:36 pm Theresa Haislip

O I love your clever paraphrasing of the ol’ Carmen Sandiego logo. The sun just entered my Eighth House today so I feel a bit like sleuthing myself!