Thanksgiving Blessings

Praise Her from whom all blessings flow.
Fruits of Her harvest to bestow.
Sustain us as we change and grow.
Praise Mother Earth our ancient home.

Blessed be.
— Pagan Grace, author unknown

Today is the day officially set aside to count our blessings. So I want to take this opportunity to give thanks to each and every one of you who has blessed my life this year.

For my blog visitors — I delight in meeting here with you each day. I am so grateful to all of you lurkers (I think you’re there!) who stop by, as well as the faithful souls who make this a regular part of your day.  And I am especially grateful to all of you who take the time and trouble to post and share your thoughts with us.  I love making this a place for conversation, not just a one-way monologue. Thank you for your wisdom, your humor, your courage, and your loyalty.

And beyond this virtual realm, I give my deepest, heartfelt gratitude to all my clients and friends; as well as all the seekers, colleagues, and fellow travelers I hold dear.  I am so grateful for your inspiration, your vision, and your commitment as we engage in the fierce love and magic that is our part of the Awakening.  Together, in the days to come, may we deepen in The Work, as we reveal through our own lives the Illumination and the Song that is One.

From my heart to your heart, the Circle is cast.  Blessed be.

• November 25, 2010, 12:10 pm jeannie

Happy Thanksgiving to you Beth, and thank you for all that you do. Especially for all the time that you give to us in sharing your knowledge.

Blessings.

• November 25, 2010, 12:23 pm judy

“the fierce love and magic that is our part of the Awakening”…
    thank you for this expression of what it feels like inside me, Beth!
    Thanksgiving Blessings to you and to all my Sisters south of the border.

• November 25, 2010, 12:23 pm Heather

Happy thanksgiving Beth. as a common lurker and a sometimes poster i wanted to let you know that I love making you a part of my day. your page is one of the first things i check when i get home from work each day. you are one of the things I am thankful for this year.

Take care

• November 25, 2010, 2:48 pm Maggie Lukowski

Happy Thanksgiving Beth. May you and your family be blessed this year. I am grateful for all your poetry, Wordless Wednesdays and blogs. You take so much care sending love and inspiration out into the Universe.
    Cheers and Blessings,
    Maggie

• November 25, 2010, 4:36 pm Arie

Thank You for so much inspiration and love.
    Thank you for this magical site full of wisdom, where I can feel at home.
    Arie from an ancient far away land.
    We are all connected…
    Blessings

• November 25, 2010, 5:15 pm Jennifer

Happy Thanksgiving to you Beth! I usually lurk, occasionally comment, and always love your blog! Bright Blessings to you!

• November 26, 2010, 9:08 pm Athene Noctua

Beth-

You are one of the things I am thankful for. I check your site daily and share it w/ others. I still do my gratitude journal every day, and on days when I’m not feeling like there is anything to be grateful in my life, then I am grateful for the good things coming into my friends and family lives.

Thanks-