To help those who are single and ready for true love send out the magical message that you are now ready to settle down with the right person.
One red candle (6-8″ in length)
One quarter wineglass of pure spring water
Petals from 6 red roses, placed in a bowl
One fine sewing needle
One 48″ length of fine red cotton sewing thread
Cast this spell on a waxing moon to draw true love towards you. The best day for this spell is Friday, which is sacred to Venus. Work after sunset. IMPORTANT: Do NOT cast this spell now. We are on a waning Moon, and this will have an adverse effect for you. The Moon will be waxing again after Lughnassadh (Aug. 1).
Casting the spell:
1) Cast a circle and visualize it surrounding your entire home. Call the Directions and Guardians, and any other Deities or Allies you wish to invite.
2) Light the red candle saying:
Bright Venus, bless this circle well.
Honor and empower my spell.
3) Taking the wineglass of water in your left hand, hold your right hand palm down over the water, saying:
This water, blessed in purity is blessed by the Goddess.
Blessed by me and changed to draw true love to me.
Then, sprinkle the water over the rose petals saying:
May the love I receive be as pure as my intent.
4) Reserving three petals for later, take the remainder in the bowl to your front door. Sprinkle the petals in a trail leading from the doorstep to your bed.
5) Double-threading the needle, pierce the remaining three petals at their base to form a rose-petal pendent and necklace. Wear it overnight, then keep it under your pillow for one lunar month.
6) Thereafter, place your rose petal charm into a natural water source, and await the appearance of your true love.
Again – please note that you must be careful of the timings specified in this spell: on a waxing Moon only and keeping the rose petals under your pillow for one lunar month only – no more, no less. As with all spellwork, you must practice patience.