Classes and Workshops
Have you been wanting to explore the amazing, beautiful wisdom tool that we call the Tarot?
Sign up today for my Fall offering of Tarot Without Tears!
The Wisdom Journey: Developing Your Tarot Skills
Saturday, October 11, 2014
11am-5:30pm $80 (before rebate)
Once you are at ease with the fundamentals of Tarot, the big question is, how do the cards interact with each other in a reading? How do you make Tarot work for you?
We’ll answer that and much more! In this full day of Tarot adventure, you’ll move beyond the basics, and will be working with the Tarot as a tool for accessing your deep wisdom.
No prior experience is required, however, you will need to already be familiar with the fundamental basics (ex: what are the origins of the Tarot and how is it special, definition of suits, understanding the concepts behind the Major and Minor Arcana, etc.).
Exactly what we covered in the Sept. 6 class.
This is where we put together our “ABCs” of the Tarot and learn to read for ourselves.
By the end of our day together —
You’ll be able to read your cards. With confidence; and without being dependent on the books. Without lots of memorization. Specifically, you’ll be
- Seeing how to combine individual cards together to make a reading.
- Learning Your Tarot Soul and Personality Profile.
- Experiencing the Major Arcana cards in your own energy field.
- Developing your intuitive skills.
- Learning your Tarot reading style.
- Discovering how interpretation of a card is affected by the placement of the other cards nearby.
- Developing clear questions and simple, powerful spreads.
- Giving and receiving lots of fun, illuminating practice readings in pairs and teams, all under my expert guidance.
The Wisdom Journey will be held at Dancing Moon Books in Raleigh, where I am an endorsed, featured instructor. Bring your lunch, or else takeout is available from nearby eateries.
Pre-registration is required and seating is limited, so that I can give you lots of personal attention.
If you preregister for both Planting the Seed Tarot 1 class AND this one, you will receive a $10 rebate after our October class.
To Register, Click Here: Sorry! This class is now filled to capacity. But if you would like to be added to the waiting list, click the button below.
ps: These classes qualify you to join us in the Tarot Boutique classes, as well as my more advanced events.
Registration is Now Open —
Saturday, October 25: Tarot Spellwork and Magick
1-5pm, Laurel Hill Cottage, in Northern Durham County
Postponed from last year, and just in time for the Samhain season, I am pleased to offer this expanded, enriched version of the very popular workshop I first offered at Carolina Spirit Quest many years ago.
We usually consider the Tarot as a beautiful methodology of inspiration, meditation, and divination, and mostly leave it at that. But it can also be a powerful tool for magick and manifestation.
Join us during this most enchanted time of year as we explore some of the basic principles of magick, spell crafting, and how the Tarot can be your “secret sauce” for amplifying and deepening your skills.
Combining the Tarot with basic concepts of magick such as the Witch’s Pyramid, spell casting, and ritual, I’ll help you use the cards as a power tool to polish your methods of magickal practice, improving both your expertise and your results.
Coming Soon –
Saturday, November 22: A Tarot Herbal Harvest
1-5pm, Laurel Hill Cottage, in Northern Durham County
Have You Heard a Call from the Green Realms?
Are You Fascinated by the Enchantment of the Tarot?
Would you love to spend a fun afternoon crafting magical holiday gifts for your loved ones?
This November, come spend an afternoon being guided by the magic of herbs, interwoven with the wisdom of the Tarot.
In this very special workshop, you will be making your own keepsake creations and exploring the magical world of plant spirits.
We will spend the afternoon exploring and playing with the Plant Allies that are aligned, not only with your Soul card, but for the first time, the Personality, and Teacher card herbs as well. In other words, we will be discussing the Major Arcana in some detail, with a very Green focus!
Experience a unique, deeply magical afternoon,
getting to know your intimate Green Allies through the Tarot.
To help cover the cost of our materials, many of which are lovingly local, organic, and/or wildharvested from sustainable, Earth-friendly botanical sources, this workshop will be offered at a slightly higher fee of $72.00.
But wait! That’s not all! Join me for a fascinating evening hosted by our friends at the Spiritual Frontiers Fellowship to learn —
What’s Your “Sign” in the Tarot? An Introduction to the Tarot Profile
Thursday, October 2, 2014
7:15 pm – 9:30 pm
As a passionate, lifelong Tarot practitioner, I am on a mission for the world to know their Tarot Soul Card as easily as they know whether they are a Sagittarius or Taurus.
Everybody is familiar with the idea of the Tarot reader shuffling and laying out the cards, and then interpreting their meanings.
But did you know that anyone can instantly connect to the Tarot, without memorizing all 78 cards? Did you know there is one card that is your lifelong archetype and guide, given to you by the timing of your birth? Join me for this very lively, enlightening discussion! Details are here!
Want a preview of other events coming up? Please go here !
Here’s what previous workshop participants have said:
- “Beth is THE best instructor ever…this is the place to learn… Oh and it’s lot of fun too…. Beth ranks up there as one of the most amazing women who has come into my life… So, if you’ve ever been interested in the Tarot, please go to Beth and learn from her…”
- “Definitely exceeded my expectations!”
- “Really helped me form a relationship with the Tarot cards.”
- “Fantastic, fun, and a super bargain!”
- “On a scale of 1 to 10, I give you a 15!”
- “I enjoyed every minute, and only wished it didn’t have to end!”
- “Great exercises for practical exposure and understanding.”
- “I loved the intuitive practice and teaming up with others for readings.”
- “Thank you for a beautiful afternoon. Your workshops always leave me feeling confident and with a renewed connection to Spirit!”
- “So thankful for you sharing your gift with me and others, who want to set higher standards and use only healthy methods for serving and helping.”
- “The tools given by you were very clearly described and the discussions you encouraged helped anchor these tools in our experience…You’re informal, yet so well informed and able to teach complex processes so well. Thank you for sharing your knowledge!”