Classes and Workshops
It’s Winter Holiday Time
So I’ll be taking a break from teaching until next year.
But let me take this moment to offer my deepest gratitude to everyone who participated and made this year’s Tarot workshops some of the most magical ones ever! To everyone that attended my Spring and Fall Tarot without Tears classes, my presentations, my Tarot Boutiques, and everything else:
I am SO honored to be on this divine journey with you!
Thank you with all my heart.
… I am taking your class evaluations to heart, and in response to your many requests, delicious new goodies will be brewing in my cauldron of classes, for the coming year.
Please visit back here soon for announcements about upcoming workshops for 2015!
Here’s what previous workshop participants have said:
- “Beth is THE best instructor ever…this is the place to learn… Oh and it’s lot of fun too…. Beth ranks up there as one of the most amazing women who has come into my life… So, if you’ve ever been interested in the Tarot, please go to Beth and learn from her…”
- “Definitely exceeded my expectations!”
- “Really helped me form a relationship with the Tarot cards.”
- “Fantastic, fun, and a super bargain!”
- “On a scale of 1 to 10, I give you a 15!”
- “I enjoyed every minute, and only wished it didn’t have to end!”
- “Great exercises for practical exposure and understanding.”
- “I loved the intuitive practice and teaming up with others for readings.”
- “Thank you for a beautiful afternoon. Your workshops always leave me feeling confident and with a renewed connection to Spirit!”
- “So thankful for you sharing your gift with me and others, who want to set higher standards and use only healthy methods for serving and helping.”
- “The tools given by you were very clearly described and the discussions you encouraged helped anchor these tools in our experience…You’re informal, yet so well informed and able to teach complex processes so well. Thank you for sharing your knowledge!”