Classes and Workshops
Now Registering …
New Workshops for Practitioners of All Modalities, At Every Level!
Reading For Others:
How to Share and Serve with the Tarot
Sunday, July 27, 2014 from 1-6pm
Dancing Moon Books and Gifts – Raleigh, NC
First Do No Harm: As soon as your friends discover that you can read the Tarot, they will begin asking for readings. But as you already know, Tarot is not a toy, and its power can be startling.
This very special workshop, being held at Dancing Moon Bookstore, is offered only every two or three years. We focus on how to ethically and skillfully read for other people, while also taking good care of ourselves.
If you want to be of service with your Tarot reading gifts, this is how to create a lifetime-strong foundation. Learn how to be a respected reader, a more skillful communicator, protect your (and their) boundaries, and avoid potentially harmful rookie mistakes.
Learn the how to cultivate the wise practice of Tarot with friends and family, as well as tips for making the transition to reading for paying clients — a topic we’ll discuss in more detail in my August workshop, “Going Pro – How to Start (or Improve) Your Own Professional Reading Practice.”
NOTE: Previous participation in my Tarot One and/or Two classes (Tarot Without Tears) is required for this course. $65
Sign Up Now for My First EVER …
Going Pro – How to Start (or Improve)
Your Own Professional Reading Practice
August 23: From 1-5pm
Laurel Hill Cottage in Northern Durham County
Calling all intuitives, readers, mediums, astrologers, clairvoyants, dream interpreters… Maybe you read the Tarot, the Lenormand, or other cards. Or crystals are your “thing.”
Now that you have been reading for friends, family, maybe even the public on occasion, have you been wondering if you are ready to take the big step and set up shop as a professional reader?
And what are your attitudes about making money, using your gifts?
Although starting your own business is perilous in any occupation, being a metaphysical practitioner comes with its own unique set of challenges and rewards. Let me help you navigate the hazards and build a prosperous divination/reading/healing business. I’ll be sharing tried and true principles, practical steps, and insider knowledge to help you become a successful part-time or full time pro.
Note: Reading for Others (from any time it’s been offered in the last ten years) is preferred for participants in this workshop, but naturally, it will be waived for non-Tarot practitioners. Only $60.
Optional field trip: Sunday, August 24: Body, Mind, Spirit Expo in Raleigh, to observe and possibly meet with some of the professional readers and practitioners there. A small fee may be added to cover this (we’ll discuss in more detail in our Saturday gathering).
What if you are just beginning to explore the amazing, beautiful tool that we call the Tarot?
Sign up today …
Tarot Without Tears ~
Learn to Read the Tarot For Yourself
In just two sessions, you can learn to read the Tarot for yourself with confidence and skill! Click here for the details!
* * * * * * *
This Fall, the Tarot Boutique will be back …
… offering even more ways to bring sparkle and confidence to the way you work with the cards.
Here’s what previous workshop participants have said:
- “Beth is THE best instructor ever…this is the place to learn… Oh and it’s lot of fun too…. Beth ranks up there as one of the most amazing women who has come into my life… So, if you’ve ever been interested in the Tarot, please go to Beth and learn from her…”
- “Definitely exceeded my expectations!”
- “Really helped me form a relationship with the Tarot cards.”
- “Fantastic, fun, and a super bargain!”
- “On a scale of 1 to 10, I give you a 15!”
- “I enjoyed every minute, and only wished it didn’t have to end!”
- “Great exercises for practical exposure and understanding.”
- “I loved the intuitive practice and teaming up with others for readings.”
- “Thank you for a beautiful afternoon. Your workshops always leave me feeling confident and with a renewed connection to Spirit!”
- “So thankful for you sharing your gift with me and others, who want to set higher standards and use only healthy methods for serving and helping.”
- “The tools given by you were very clearly described and the discussions you encouraged helped anchor these tools in our experience…You’re informal, yet so well informed and able to teach complex processes so well. Thank you for sharing your knowledge!”