Classes and Workshops
Maybe you read the Tarot, the Lenormand, or other cards. Or instead, maybe crystals are your “thing.”
Sign Up Now for My First EVER …
Going Pro – How to Start (or Improve)
Your Own Professional Reading Practice
August 23: From 1-5pm
Laurel Hill Cottage in Northern Durham County
3 2 1 Seat Left (as of August 15)
Now that you have been reading for friends, family, maybe even the public on occasion, have you been wondering if you are ready to take the big step and set up shop as a professional reader? Or maybe you’re already on your way but could use some perspective, and a little help.
And what are your attitudes about making money, using your gifts?
Although starting your own business is perilous in any occupation, being a metaphysical practitioner comes with its own unique set of challenges and rewards. Let me help you navigate the hazards and build a prosperous divination/reading/healing business. I’ll be sharing tried and true principles, practical steps, and insider knowledge to help you become a successful part-time or full time pro.
Note: Reading for Others (from any time it’s been offered in the last ten years) is preferred for participants in this workshop, but naturally, it will be waived for non-Tarot practitioners. Only $60.
Optional field trip: Sunday, August 24: Body, Mind, Spirit Expo in Raleigh, to observe and possibly meet with some of the professional readers and practitioners there. A small fee may be added to cover this (we’ll discuss in more detail in our Saturday gathering).
What if you are just beginning to explore the amazing, beautiful tool that we call the Tarot?
Sign up today for the Fall offering of Tarot Without Tears!
Returning to Dancing Moon Books in Raleigh…
Learn to Read the Tarot for Yourself in Two Steps
Planting the Seed: An Introduction to the Tarot
Saturday, September 6, 2014
1 – 6pm $50 (before rebate)
There’s simply nothing like hands-on, personal guidance from a master-level teacher. And there is no one in our area that can offer you the years of experience, teaching expertise, and enjoyment that I do – for any price.
If you have been wanting to learn how to access your intuition using the beautiful system of the Tarot, this is the class for you! Whether you would like an introductory overview, or you’re trying to break away from relying on the books, or perhaps you’d like a hands-on refresher to reawaken an old interest, this half day of fun, discovery, and practice will cover:
- the real truth about the origins of the Tarot
- the differences between Tarot and other intuitive arts
- what Tarot is (and is not!)
- how to choose and care for your deck
- techniques for tapping into your intuition
- the essential components of the Tarot, including the elemental energies of the Suits, the Court cards, and the Major and Minor Arcana.
With a firm foundation, you can be sure you are developing superior skills that will bring you years of enjoyment. No experience is necessary, but if you have a deck, by all means, bring it. This is the ideal preparation for the September 14 class.
Classes will be at Dancing Moon Books, 1840 Wake Forest Road, Raleigh.
This class is not required to take my 2nd class (keep reading!), but is recommended if you are just getting started with the Tarot or you want to make sure you are reading ready! Enroll in both classes and get a $10 rebate!
To Register, Click Here:
Then, if you are ready to put it all together and read by the end of the day, don’t miss:
The Wisdom Journey: Developing Your Tarot Skills
Saturday, October 11, 2014
11am-5:30pm $80 (before rebate)
Once you are at ease with the fundamentals of Tarot, the big question is, how do the cards interact with each other in a reading? How do you make Tarot work for you?
We’ll answer that and much more! In this full day of Tarot adventure, you’ll move beyond the basics, and will be working with the Tarot as a tool for accessing your deep wisdom.
No prior experience is required, however, you will need to already be familiar with the fundamental basics (ex: what are the origins of the Tarot and how is it special, definition of suits, understanding the concepts behind the Major and Minor Arcana, etc.).
Exactly what we cover in the Sept. 6 class, so if you enroll in both, you will receive a $10 rebate.
This is where we put together our “ABCs” of the Tarot and learn to read for ourselves.
By the end of our day together —
You’ll be able to read your cards. With confidence; and without being dependent on the books. Without lots of memorization. Specifically, you’ll be
- Seeing how to combine individual cards together to make a reading.
- Learning Your Tarot Soul and Personality Profile.
- Experiencing the Major Arcana cards in your own energy field.
- Developing your intuitive skills.
- Learning your Tarot reading style.
- Discovering how interpretation of a card is affected by the placement of the other cards nearby.
- Developing clear questions and simple, powerful spreads.
- Giving and receiving lots of fun, illuminating practice readings in pairs and teams, all under my expert guidance.
The Wisdom Journey will be held at Dancing Moon Books in Raleigh, where I am an endorsed, featured instructor. Bring your lunch, or else takeout is available from nearby eateries.
Pre-registration is required and seating is limited, so that I can give you lots of personal attention.
If you preregister for both Planting the Seed Tarot 1 class AND this one, you will receive a $10 rebate after our October class.
To Register, Click Here:
Speaking of which…
This Fall, the Tarot Boutique will be back …
… offering even more ways to bring sparkle and confidence to the way you work with the cards. Stay tuned for updates, or visit here to get a quick overview of what’s next.
Here’s what previous workshop participants have said:
- “Beth is THE best instructor ever…this is the place to learn… Oh and it’s lot of fun too…. Beth ranks up there as one of the most amazing women who has come into my life… So, if you’ve ever been interested in the Tarot, please go to Beth and learn from her…”
- “Definitely exceeded my expectations!”
- “Really helped me form a relationship with the Tarot cards.”
- “Fantastic, fun, and a super bargain!”
- “On a scale of 1 to 10, I give you a 15!”
- “I enjoyed every minute, and only wished it didn’t have to end!”
- “Great exercises for practical exposure and understanding.”
- “I loved the intuitive practice and teaming up with others for readings.”
- “Thank you for a beautiful afternoon. Your workshops always leave me feeling confident and with a renewed connection to Spirit!”
- “So thankful for you sharing your gift with me and others, who want to set higher standards and use only healthy methods for serving and helping.”
- “The tools given by you were very clearly described and the discussions you encouraged helped anchor these tools in our experience…You’re informal, yet so well informed and able to teach complex processes so well. Thank you for sharing your knowledge!”