Classes and Workshops
- Have you been working with the Tarot or other esoteric arts for a while and now you long to move beyond the introductory level?
- Have you found that there are Tarot topics that intrigue, excite, and sometimes confuse you?
- Do you wish you could have a more personalized, dynamic experience, exploring more advanced ways that Tarot and other practices can work for you?
- Would you love to spend an afternoon each month in a peaceful, magical space, with other committed, energized students of the esoteric arts?
Come to the Tarot Boutique!
bou·tique (bo͞oˈtēk), noun.
1. A small store selling fashionable clothes or accessories.
2. A business that serves a sophisticated or specialized clientele.
3. Unique, exclusive workshops for the discerning Tarot connoisseur.
Once a month, I offer intimate, tailor-made workshops for people who want MORE in-depth exploration into magical subjects, especially the Tarot.
I offer these classes in exclusive, specialty morsels that stand alone, or that can combine to offer you new depth in your practice. Each workshop is small and cozy, very affordable, and includes all handouts, light refreshments, and plenty of hands-on experience.
Re-Enchanting the World – Healing Our Alliances with The Faery Realms
June 27, 2015 1-5pm
An Introduction for Adults to the (real!) Shining Folk
In cultures throughout the world, even long ago in our own, it was well-known that we had neighbors – other races of beings that were intelligent and powerful in ways similar to human, yet definitely not homo sapiens.
On Saturday, June 27, still sparkling with the brilliant, magical gifts of Summer Solstice, I invite you to a very special afternoon, in which we will explore this forgotten wisdom and learn why it matters so much now. To be added to the waiting list, go here …
Develop Your Intuition
Part One – Sunday, July 5
Part Two Followup – Sunday, July 12
This class has already sold out. In only THREE DAYS.
Sunday, August 2: Reading for Others – How to Share and Serve with the Tarot
As soon as your friends discover that you can read the Tarot, they will begin asking for readings. But as you know, Tarot is not a toy, and its power can be startling.
If you want to be of service with your Tarot reading gifts, this is how to create a lifetime-strong foundation. Learn how to be a respected reader, more skillful communicator, protect your (and their) boundaries, and avoid potentially harmful rookie mistakes.
We’ll be focusing on the wise practice of Tarot with friends and family, as well as tips for making the transition to reading for paying clients.
The prerequisite for this course is The Wisdom Journey (preferably also with Planting the Seed), my introductory Tarot workshop(s).
To be added to the waiting list …
Now Enrolling —
Going Pro with the Tarot
Part One – Saturday, August 22 at Laurel Hill (my home in Durham)
Part Two (Field trip to Body, Mind, Spirit Expo, Raleigh) – Sunday, Aug. 23, 1-4pm
Have you been thinking about “going pro” as a reader? Or maybe you have already tried it out, but want to get more clear, more polished, and more successful (including, yes, financially!) in your intuitive and/or reading services.
This two-day class is a distillation of my many years of experience, coaching, and training, to help you step up and serve at your highest capacity, for the highest good, as a professional reader.
More About My “Boutique” Classes:
- Seating is very limited – only 7 or 8 spots may be available in each, and payment in advance is required.
- Life happens, and things do come up. I understand. So if you cancel your registration up to 8 days before the program begins, I will return your registration minus a $10 administrative fee. If you cancel 7 days or less, prior to the start of the program, your tuition is non-refundable.
- PLEASE don’t wait till the last minute before you register. Not only is space very limited, but the enrollment period ends two days before each class.
- If the classes fill up, there will be a waiting list. You will be invited to fill any possible vacancies in the order you registered, so you might hold the date, even if you don’t get in right away. You will have a couple of hours to respond, before the opening is passed to the next person in line.
- Bring your journal, and enjoy an afternoon of discussion and discovery.
Here’s what previous workshop participants have said:
- “If you want to learn Tarot or just develop a better relationship with it, these classes are for you. I personally cannot say enough good things about them. They really opened me up to just how much I could personally get out of the cards.”
- “Beth is THE best instructor ever…this is the place to learn… Oh and it’s lot of fun too…. Beth ranks up there as one of the most amazing women who has come into my life… So, if you’ve ever been interested in the Tarot, please go to Beth and learn from her…”
- “Definitely exceeded my expectations!”
- “Really helped me form a relationship with the Tarot cards.”
- “Fantastic, fun, and a super bargain!”
- “On a scale of 1 to 10, I give you a 15!”
- “I enjoyed every minute, and only wished it didn’t have to end!”
- “Great exercises for practical exposure and understanding.”
- “I loved the intuitive practice and teaming up with others for readings.”
- “Thank you for a beautiful afternoon. Your workshops always leave me feeling confident and with a renewed connection to Spirit!”
- “So thankful for you sharing your gift with me and others, who want to set higher standards and use only healthy methods for serving and helping.”
- “The tools given by you were very clearly described and the discussions you encouraged helped anchor these tools in our experience…You’re informal, yet so well informed and able to teach complex processes so well. Thank you for sharing your knowledge!”