Classes and Workshops
- Have you been working with the Tarot or other esoteric arts for a while and now you long to move beyond the introductory level?
- Have you found that there are Tarot topics that intrigue, excite, and sometimes confuse you?
- Do you wish you could have a more personalized, dynamic experience, exploring more advanced ways that Tarot and other practices can work for you?
- Would you love to spend an afternoon each month in a peaceful, magical space, with other committed, energized students of the esoteric arts?
Come to the Tarot Boutique!
bou·tique (bo͞oˈtēk), noun.
1. A small store selling fashionable clothes or accessories.
2. A business that serves a sophisticated or specialized clientele.
3. Unique, exclusive workshops for the discerning Tarot connoisseur.
Every month or two, I offer intimate, tailor-made workshops for people who want MORE in-depth exploration into magical subjects, especially the Tarot.
I offer these classes in exclusive, specialty morsels that stand alone, or that can combine to offer you new depth in your practice. Each workshop is small and cozy, very affordable, and includes all handouts, light refreshments, and plenty of hands-on experience.
This November – By Popular Request
The Tarot Boutique Presents: De-Mystifying the Tarot Court Cards
Sunday, November 8, 2015
1 – 6pm $60
Laurel Hill Cottage, Durham, NC
Even the most seasoned Tarot practitioners can be challenged when interpreting the Court cards, that is, the “people” cards of the Tarot. They are complex because they can represent someone else (but who??), or us, or simply point to the energy of a situation, depending on a number of factors.
How are we to know? Join us for an in-depth exploration, and boost your comfort level with the enigmatic Court cards.
BONUS: Tips for working with a significator.
Enrollment is now open, but hurry..
Only 7 seats available. Oops! After only a couple of days, it’s already waiting list only! But I know of one possible cancellation, so sign up and maybe you’ll be able to come anyway.
The Hermit’s Lamp Presents:
Magic for Tarot Readers – a five-evening online class
Sept. 30 (recording available) October 7, 14, 21, & 28th
You’ve asked for it. Well, here it is! I am going to be featured in a 5-part webinar, so that I can offer my classes beyond the borders of central North Carolina. As you can see, I’ll be in extremely good company!
My segment is next — this Wednesday, Oct. 7.
A special teleseminar on Tarot and Magic
Magic is real. People have been using it to grow, evolve, and manifest what they need since the beginning of time.
Join Joanna Powell Colbert, Beth Owl’s Daughter, Andrew McGregor, Camelia Elias, and Marybeth Bonfiglio from the comfort of your own home to start working wonders in your own life.
This class brings together these 5 amazing teachers to help you bring magic into your tarot readings without all the junk people often layer on top of it. No jargon, fancy robes, or esoteric terminology required just practical, accessible, and straightforward tools.
For registration and all the details, go here!
Here’s what my previous workshop participants have said:
- “If you want to learn Tarot or just develop a better relationship with it, these classes are for you. I personally cannot say enough good things about them. They really opened me up to just how much I could personally get out of the cards.”
- “Beth is THE best instructor ever…this is the place to learn… Oh and it’s lot of fun too…. Beth ranks up there as one of the most amazing women who has come into my life… So, if you’ve ever been interested in the Tarot, please go to Beth and learn from her…”
- “Definitely exceeded my expectations!”
- “Really helped me form a relationship with the Tarot cards.”
- “Fantastic, fun, and a super bargain!”
- “On a scale of 1 to 10, I give you a 15!”
- “I enjoyed every minute, and only wished it didn’t have to end!”
- “Great exercises for practical exposure and understanding.”
- “I loved the intuitive practice and teaming up with others for readings.”
- “Thank you for a beautiful afternoon. Your workshops always leave me feeling confident and with a renewed connection to Spirit!”
- “So thankful for you sharing your gift with me and others, who want to set higher standards and use only healthy methods for serving and helping.”
- “The tools given by you were very clearly described and the discussions you encouraged helped anchor these tools in our experience…You’re informal, yet so well informed and able to teach complex processes so well. Thank you for sharing your knowledge!”