Classes and Workshops
Only four seats left…
Tarot Without Tears
Part One – Sunday, March 22
Class has ended.
Part Two – Saturday, May 2
(Please join us if you are already familiar with the deck basics!)
Working with Your Guides, Guardians, and Allies
May 30, 2015 1-6pm
As you deepen your intuitive skills, it is easy to become a bit overwhelmed. Wouldn’t you like to be certain that what you are sensing is “real?” How can you be sure that what you think is your intuition is not actually a projection of your fears?
What if you could have help? A wise, understanding, impartial witness and helper?
Guess what? You do.
Re-Enchanting the World – Healing Our Alliances with The Faery Realms
June 27, 2015 1-6pm
An Introduction for Adults to the (real!) Shining Folk
In cultures throughout the world, even long ago in our own, it was well-known that we had neighbors – other races of beings that were intelligent and powerful in ways similar to human, yet definitely not homo sapiens.
On Saturday, June 27, still sparkling with the brilliant, magical gifts of Summer Solstice, I invite you to a very special afternoon, in which we will explore this forgotten wisdom and learn why it matters so much now.
More About the Tarot Boutique and My Classes:
- Seating is very limited – only 8 spots are available in each, and payment in advance is required.
- Life happens, and things do come up. I understand. So if you cancel your registration up to 8 days before the program begins, I will return your registration minus a $10 administrative fee. If you cancel 7 days or less, prior to the start of the program, your tuition is non-refundable.
- PLEASE don’t wait till the last minute before you register. Not only is space very limited, but the enrollment period ends two days before each class.
- If the classes fill up, there will be a waiting list. You will be invited to fill any possible vacancies in the order you registered, so you might hold the date, even if you don’t get in right away. You will have a couple of hours to respond, before the opening is passed to the next person in line.
- Bring your journal, and enjoy an afternoon of discussion and discovery.
Here’s what previous workshop participants have said:
- “Beth is THE best instructor ever…this is the place to learn… Oh and it’s lot of fun too…. Beth ranks up there as one of the most amazing women who has come into my life… So, if you’ve ever been interested in the Tarot, please go to Beth and learn from her…”
- “Definitely exceeded my expectations!”
- “Really helped me form a relationship with the Tarot cards.”
- “Fantastic, fun, and a super bargain!”
- “On a scale of 1 to 10, I give you a 15!”
- “I enjoyed every minute, and only wished it didn’t have to end!”
- “Great exercises for practical exposure and understanding.”
- “I loved the intuitive practice and teaming up with others for readings.”
- “Thank you for a beautiful afternoon. Your workshops always leave me feeling confident and with a renewed connection to Spirit!”
- “So thankful for you sharing your gift with me and others, who want to set higher standards and use only healthy methods for serving and helping.”
- “The tools given by you were very clearly described and the discussions you encouraged helped anchor these tools in our experience…You’re informal, yet so well informed and able to teach complex processes so well. Thank you for sharing your knowledge!”