Classes and Workshops
The last workshop of 2014 is almost filled!
- Have you been working with the Tarot a while and now you long to move beyond the introductory level?
- Have you found that there are Tarot topics that intrigue, excite, and sometimes confuse you?
- Do you wish you could have a more personalized, dynamic experience, exploring more advanced ways that Tarot can work for you?
- Would you love to spend an afternoon each month in a peaceful, magical space, with other committed, energized Tarot aficionados?
Come to the Tarot Boutique!
bou·tique (bo͞oˈtēk), noun.
1. A small store selling fashionable clothes or accessories.
2. A business that serves a sophisticated or specialized clientele.
3. Unique, exclusive workshops for the discerning Tarot connoisseur.
Once a month, I offer intimate, tailor-made workshops for people who want MORE Tarot, in exclusive, specialty morsels that stand alone, or can combine to offer you new depth in your Tarot practice. Each workshop is usually only $60, which includes all handouts, light refreshments, and plenty of hands-on experience.
Now Finished: Saturday, October 25: Tarot Spellwork and Magick
Thanks SO much to everyone who attended. It was a beautiful day and a beautiful assembly of gifted practitioners. Your participation made it uniquely magical, and I am taking your feedback requests for an advanced follow-up under advisement as I make plans for next year’s Tarot Boutique selections. So stay tuned.
Last Chance — The Final Boutique of 2014
Saturday, November 22: A Tarot Herbal Harvest
1-5pm, Laurel Hill Cottage, in Northern Durham County
Have You Heard a Call from the Green Realms?
Are You Fascinated by the Enchantment of the Tarot?
Would you love to spend a fun afternoon crafting magical holiday gifts for your loved ones?
This November, come spend an afternoon being guided by the magic of herbs, interwoven with the wisdom of the Tarot.
In this very special workshop, you will be making your own keepsake creations and exploring the magical world of plant spirits.
We will spend the afternoon exploring and playing with the Plant Allies that are aligned, not only with your Soul card, but for the first time, the Personality, and Teacher card herbs as well. In other words, we will be discussing the Major Arcana in some detail, with a very Green focus!
Experience a unique, deeply magical afternoon,
getting to know your intimate Green Allies through the Tarot.
Take home magickal potpourri, herbal charms, and Birth Card bundles to share or keep.
To help cover the cost of our materials, many of which are lovingly local, organic, and/or wildharvested from sustainable, Earth-friendly botanical sources, this workshop will be offered at a slightly higher fee of $72.00.
Here’s what previous workshop participants have said:
- “Beth is THE best instructor ever…this is the place to learn… Oh and it’s lot of fun too…. Beth ranks up there as one of the most amazing women who has come into my life… So, if you’ve ever been interested in the Tarot, please go to Beth and learn from her…”
- “Definitely exceeded my expectations!”
- “Really helped me form a relationship with the Tarot cards.”
- “Fantastic, fun, and a super bargain!”
- “On a scale of 1 to 10, I give you a 15!”
- “I enjoyed every minute, and only wished it didn’t have to end!”
- “Great exercises for practical exposure and understanding.”
- “I loved the intuitive practice and teaming up with others for readings.”
- “Thank you for a beautiful afternoon. Your workshops always leave me feeling confident and with a renewed connection to Spirit!”
- “So thankful for you sharing your gift with me and others, who want to set higher standards and use only healthy methods for serving and helping.”
- “The tools given by you were very clearly described and the discussions you encouraged helped anchor these tools in our experience…You’re informal, yet so well informed and able to teach complex processes so well. Thank you for sharing your knowledge!”