By the end of the day, you will be reading the cards with confidence.
From 11:00 am until 6pm
At Dancing Moon Books and Gifts
1860 Wake Forest Road, Raleigh, NC
Beth Owl's Daughter / firstname.lastname@example.org
The Wisdom Journey: Read the Tarot for Yourself
(Part Two of Tarot Without Tears)
Saturday, May 14, 2016
Dancing Moon Books and Gifts, Raleigh, NC
$80 (before rebate)
Once you are at ease with the fundamentals of the Tarot deck, the big question is, how do the cards interact with each other in a reading? How do you make Tarot work for you?
We’ll answer that and much more! In this full day of Tarot discovery, you’ll move beyond the basics, and will be working with the Tarot as a tool for accessing your deep wisdom.
No prior experience is required, however, you must already be familiar with the fundamental basics (ex: what are the origins of the Tarot and how is it special, definition of suits, understanding the concepts behind the Major and Minor Arcana, etc. This is exactly what we covered in our Part 1, April 10 class.)
This is where we put together our “ABCs” of the Tarot and learn to read for ourselves.
By the end of our day together —
You’ll be able to read your cards. With confidence; and without being dependent on the books. Without lots of tedious memorization. Specifically, you’ll be
- Seeing how to combine individual cards together to make a reading.
- Learning Your Tarot Soul and Personality Birth Card Profile.
- Experiencing the Major Arcana cards in very personal, helpful ways.
- Developing your intuitive skills.
- Discovering how interpretation of a card is affected by the placement of the other cards nearby.
- Developing clear questions and simple, powerful spreads.
- Giving and receiving lots of fun, illuminating practice readings in pairs and teams, all under my expert guidance.
The Wisdom Journey will be held at Dancing Moon Books in Raleigh, where I am an endorsed, featured instructor. Bring your lunch, or else takeout is available from nearby eateries.
Preregistration is required and seating is limited, so that I can give you lots of personal attention.
To sign up, please visit: https://tarot2.eventbrite.com.
Don't delay. As of April 13, only
eight SEVEN FIVE seats remain.