Learn the basics of the Tarot deck, so you can read for yourself.
From 1pm until 6pm
At Dancing Moon Books and Gifts
1860 Wake Forest Road, Raleigh, NC
$50 before rebate
Beth Owl's Daughter / email@example.com
~ Tarot Without Tears ~ Learn to Read the Tarot for Yourself!
Part One - Planting the Seed: An Introduction to the Tarot
Sunday, April 10, 2016
1 - 6pm at Dancing Moon Books and Gifts, Raleigh, NC $50 (before rebate)
There's simply nothing like hands-on, personal guidance from a master-level teacher. And there is no one in our area that can offer you the years of experience, teaching expertise, and enjoyment that I do - for any price.
If you have been wanting to learn how to access your intuition using the beautiful system of the Tarot, this is the class for you!
Whether you would like an introductory overview, or you're trying to break away from relying on the books, or perhaps you'd like a hands-on refresher to reawaken an old interest, this half day of fun, discovery, and practice will cover:
- lots of myth-busting about the Tarot, including what it is and where it came from.
- the differences between Tarot and other intuitive arts.
- what Tarot is (and is not!).
- how to choose and care for your deck.
- techniques for tapping into your intuition.
- the essential components of the Tarot, including the elemental energies of the Suits, the Court cards, and the Major and Minor Arcana.
With a firm foundation, you can be sure you are developing superior skills that will bring you years of enjoyment. No experience is necessary, but if you have a deck, by all means, bring it. This is the ideal preparation for my May 14 class. Classes will be at Dancing Moon Books, 1840 Wake Forest Road, Raleigh.
This class is not required to take the May class, but is strongly urged, especially if you are just getting started with the Tarot or you want to make sure you are reading ready!
Enroll in both classes and get a $10 rebate!