Blessings of the Full Moon and an Update

Full Moon

When I had no wings to fly
You flew to me..
~ Attics of My Life,

Blessings of this juicy Full Moon in Capricorn, Sun in Cancer. For some great astrological insights, I recommend Elisabeth Grace and Mooncircles.

Meantime, instead of Wordless Wednesday, I have a bit of news.

First, no, there is no good news on the Facebook front. They are still refusing to unlock my account there, and it is infuriating that the documentation I’m giving them is being ignored.

But I have a couple of very savvy people who have also been through this giving me some brilliant guidance. It is likely to be a long, very difficult process, but that whole drama is going on the back burner for now.

There is a road, no simple highway
Between the dawn and the dark of night,
And if you go, no one may follow;
That path is for your steps alone.

Because out of the blue, Natascha Weir, wife of Grateful Dead guitarist Bob Weir, sent me a beautiful note thanking me for my cookbook that I wrote and have been selling for charity for the last 20 years.

And she offered us tickets to the Grateful Dead’s final concerts, being held in Chicago this weekend.

We had not planned to go, we had decided it was too far, expensive, crazy, kind of sad, etc. etc. But when the Multiverse opens the door to magic and miracles, and calls you…

I am supposed to be there.

So we’ve rounded up a house-sitter for the cats (our wonderful service is bending over backwards to help us, even though it’s their busiest weekend!) and are heading out for our final road trip to dance with the Dead.

And for now, Facebook matters not a bit, because this is real life, and my own true bliss.

What a long strange trip it is.

See you next week.

• July 1, 2015, 9:02 am Joanna

Have fun, Beth and John! You soooo deserve it!! XO

• July 1, 2015, 9:15 am Otter

So very excited for you, Beth!! Enjoy the concert! <3

• July 1, 2015, 10:09 am Christine

Yes! Real life beats FB any day! Have a wonderful time!

• July 1, 2015, 10:18 am Duncan Saunders

Blessings for a great trip and concert…lucky you!
    You deserve all of the joy you bring to others!

• July 1, 2015, 10:52 am Amy

Greta Christina may also be able to suggest some resources and tactics for you. She’s an LGBT activist (among many other hats) in SFO who is working on this issue now with regard to people with safety issues. She has a Facebook page, but can’t, as far as I can tell, be messaged that way. She blogs at; it gives her email address, gcgreta (at) doubtfulpalace (dot) com. There’s a tag for it, ‪#‎MyNameIs‬. Good luck!

And Yum! about the concert. I hope you have a FABulous time.
    Peace & hugs,

• July 1, 2015, 12:42 pm Lisa K.

Hi Beth,
    I love your website and read your blog every day. I’ve never posted here before, but when reading your blog today I just had to comment! Your unexpected and magical surprise of Grateful Dead tickets are very much like the card of the week –
    The Empress – a reminder of the deep abundance and beauty that surrounds us and can surprise us. It is still a beautiful world, and yes, what a long strange trip it’s been (and is) for us all!
    Have fun at the show!
    Love and Magic,
    Lisa K.

• July 1, 2015, 12:53 pm Athena Noctua

Congratulations on your tickets! What a lovely blessing. I hope your FB account gets cleared up too. I didn’t realize till reading your blog I wasn’t getting any feeds or updates from you.

• July 1, 2015, 1:23 pm Maggie

Enjoy the trip and concert and safe travels! What a wonderful gift! Sending good thoughts for you on the other front.
    Brightest Blessings,
    Maggie Lukowski

• July 1, 2015, 5:33 pm Lu

WOW Beth, yes you ARE supposed to be there!!! Go…enjoy…and report back!!!

• July 2, 2015, 2:33 am Kim Antieau

What a great story! Have fun! xoxo

• July 3, 2015, 3:09 am Saffron