• November 5, 2014, 10:40 am Madeline

Oh dear Beth, I am also saddened by this election.. yes, the Tower. I am afraid of the right wing conservative, crazy-making people in power.Let’s pray and meditate to our Dear Goddess for help and guidance!!!!! <3

• November 5, 2014, 12:02 pm Angelica Jayne Taggart

However – the SUN was drawn first — so tho this looks like all hell is breaking loose – The LIGHT is here – focus on that!!

• November 5, 2014, 2:00 pm Julie

When I saw those results come in last night, I thought immediately of your post about the Tower card. I tried to google the source of that picture above and couldn’t find it –could you tell me where you found it?

• November 5, 2014, 3:43 pm MotherBeth

I too thought of this post as the results came in. I’ve been trying to stay positive with my thinking all morning but its been a battle. I believe this is the the swinging of the pendulum the other direction. I think its going to get tougher before it swings back but ultimately it will swing back.

• November 5, 2014, 5:22 pm Beth

Julie, thank you, but I don’t know. I found *multiple* copies of it, but I am guessing that it is from the show a few years back, “Life After People.”

re: Sun/Tower — Yes, The Sun came first. This is important and true. But it appears that to get there, the Tower must fall. It could have been a choice, but now it seems clear we’re being dealt both.

Get ready, and know how to discern which is which.

• November 6, 2014, 8:23 am Michael R.

back in 2010 or 2012, a liberal friend of mine said he hoped the Republicans would win big because he believed that would give them enough rope to hang themselves. He believed (I think it’s true more now than it would have been back then) that the Republicans would tear themselves apart. They didn’t run on an agenda really. Some are Tea Partiers who want to dismantle many things, others want to make decent but conservative policies, others just want to be obstructionist.

When it comes down to it, if things don’t happen, they’ll be to blame except for any vetos Obama makes. Dark money also had a huge part in this election.

• November 6, 2014, 12:42 pm Terry

I am on a board of a non-profit and we had our executive committee elections in October. An exact replica of our National elections…

I am being shown that often when things make no sense on our plane it is because of the Higher plan at work using Humanities choices of the moment…

The other aspect I am being shown, very clearly, is those who can’t “see” yet need to be in front now so they can fully “see” for themselves.

I am heartened by the Sun card as a reminder to all that, in spite and because of the Tower’s aspects, “Everything will be all right in the end, if it’s not all right now… it is not the end”.

Thank you Beth and all for giving~creating venues to help all stay grounded and joyous! Even, esp., in the midst of feeling grief.

Happy Taurus Full Moon!

• November 6, 2014, 1:02 pm Terry

PS… This flash just in… 🙂
    Perhaps the Tower is akin to a very hard, long and difficult labor after many months of pregnancy. Midwives are akin to holding the Sun’s energy and the joy of the impending birth no matter how long the labor and pregnancy…

The Sun card, pulled with the Tower card, is there to remind us that this Birth, one all humans have all been nurturing for so long, will be very Blessed.

Thank you all for being Midwives to this great Birth!