meanwhile..hello?

I have been sort of discouraged by the lack of response here (is anyone reading this??), and then I discovered that some kind of switch allowing comments was turned off. How that happened, I have no idea.

So if you were trying to post before (I hope somebody was!) and gave up, I think it is fixed now. If you have some thoughts to share, please do! I hope at least some of this is interesting, valuable, entertaining, etc. to you, because it really is a labor of love, every morning.

Blessings, — Beth

• October 4, 2007, 6:17 pm Anonymous

I read everything you post, but I don’t usually comment.

Shannon

• October 5, 2007, 9:07 am Beth Owl's Daughter

Thank you, thank you for responding! That’s helpful to know..
    (Also, this was very helpful, because now I can see what kind of weird stuff is happening with my “comments” settings.) Thank you, Shannon.

I am so glad to know you’re visiting, and I hope you will feel free to speak up any time!

• October 5, 2007, 9:08 am Anonymous

Dear Beth, I have read every post and appreciate the series enormously but I have to admit it brings up some resistance . . . even though right now money and right livelihood is a really important topic for me. But thanks for your commitment and thoughtfulness and creativity. I love the reminder that money is powerful energy and magic.

• October 6, 2007, 12:22 am Anonymous

Same with me; I read your blog almost daily. Thank you for your insight! The money topics are great.

• October 6, 2007, 6:32 am Beth Owl's Daughter

Oh, thank you SO much for saying so. I have had a feeling that they might have worn out their welcome. I am glad I’m not the only one that this seems important to, and needing more than just a brief soundbite.

• October 8, 2007, 12:10 am Anonymous

I come here most days, Beth. Your blog is really helpful, the series of money posts particularly so as I am dealing with this issue right now.

Please don’t be discouraged. You have a beautiful blog.

Eva

• October 8, 2007, 4:33 pm Beth Owl's Daughter

Thank you one and all..

By the way, I apologize for not “approving” one of these earlier comments here. Again, my settings were doing something wacky, and it’s taken me a while to figure out how to fix them. (Highly recommended: Blogging For Dummies!)

So all comments are here now (I hope!), and I really appreciate your taking the time to respond.